So I am screwing around on Facebook, getting opinions on which dress to wear for NYE party at Mansion. And I decide to go and get a sandwich, I made grilled cheese and ham it took me about 10-15 mins no more.I came back to my laptop and I click on my news feed and it says I need to log in to do that, so I do and I get told my account has been disabled due to "suspicious payment activity" which is ridiculous I have never bought anything over Facebook, never used a paypal or credit card.I am assuming that in the 15 mins I was away someone hacked me and made these suspicious payments, but what really annoys me is Facebook's support or lack of rather is BULLSHIT. All I got was a bunch of useless links that didn't address my issue, I filled out their asshole form and got an automated email that did nothing to help me and since then silence, I don't know the fate of my profile, I don't know if it's gone for good or if it's coming back - nothing.
I know people say it's only Facebook but I have a lot of memories all my messages to Navi back when things were good, photos, little tidbits, contacts with friends abroad little things I won't be able to get back, plus I used Facebook to join a lot of other sites and without it I can't access those sites either so it really really sucks. I feel cut off from my friends, yeah we text and talk but I can't see what they are doing or their photos and I really looked cute last night and I wanted to show off my photos I have but now I have nowhere to post them and the countdown video and the kiss I got from Angel... me miss Facebook but it sucks hairy balls.....
I know people say it's only Facebook but I have a lot of memories all my messages to Navi back when things were good, photos, little tidbits, contacts with friends abroad little things I won't be able to get back, plus I used Facebook to join a lot of other sites and without it I can't access those sites either so it really really sucks. I feel cut off from my friends, yeah we text and talk but I can't see what they are doing or their photos and I really looked cute last night and I wanted to show off my photos I have but now I have nowhere to post them and the countdown video and the kiss I got from Angel... me miss Facebook but it sucks hairy balls.....

No comments:
Post a Comment