Friday, January 6, 2012

Facebook....thank you.....???

So after a week of begging and pleading, Facebook finally gave me my account back, and they are sorry for any inconvenience...no shit!
It all started on New Year's Eve day, I was posting a status and I left to make something to eat, when I got back Facebook had signed me out of my account and it told me that my account had been disabled due to suspicious payment activity.
After following all their links and submitting a report it took them 4 days to even reply to me with this email:


Honestly I was a little worried about sending my ID to Facebook, didn't they get into trouble last year for passing on their members information to third parties? But never the less I blocked out all the information that they didn't need and I sent them a copy of my driver's license.

I then had to wait a further two days before I finally got the email I was waiting for:
And that was it I had my account back. I know it's only Facebook, but I have to admit I was very upset and quite emotional about the whole thing. I had so many photos and messages and things I didn't want to lose. so even though I have strep throat and feel like crap, I am one very happy girl today.

No comments:

Post a Comment