I could totally get into this football BS but only if I watch it live, I fall asleep in front of the TV but when I'm in the stadium I am like a lunatic. I think it's the adrenaline and the cheering crowd I just get caught up in the moment.
You know when they say a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing, well that's what's happened here, ever since my friend Joey, explained to me the basics of football I have been voicing my opinions like it's nobody's business.And it got me invited to the Orange Bowl this past Wednesday, for the pricy sum of $125, but you know what it was well worth it. I had an amazing time. The atmosphere is contagious and I just lose myself. if I was watching it at home I probably would've fallen asleep in front of the TV
My next goal is to see a live hockey game I can't wait to get to New Jersey for that I am hoping I'll have more opportunity to see them while I am there.
You know when they say a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing, well that's what's happened here, ever since my friend Joey, explained to me the basics of football I have been voicing my opinions like it's nobody's business.And it got me invited to the Orange Bowl this past Wednesday, for the pricy sum of $125, but you know what it was well worth it. I had an amazing time. The atmosphere is contagious and I just lose myself. if I was watching it at home I probably would've fallen asleep in front of the TV
My next goal is to see a live hockey game I can't wait to get to New Jersey for that I am hoping I'll have more opportunity to see them while I am there.
No comments:
Post a Comment