So I needed to ask Navi something and I sent him a text, asked if I could call him, I didn't really expect a reply, or if anything I expected one of his "I'm so busy now get back to you later" replies. But he actually called me like right away. And I asked him what I needed to, and then we started to talk, I tried so hard to not make it awkward, I didn't want that, but we talked for so long and it was amazing it felt like coming home after a long day and I realized that I still care for him more than I ever realized, I thought I was getting over him, but I realize now I am no where near getting over him. Talking to him just felt right it just felt like that's how it should be, just like I always wanted. Even before he explained what was going on with him, I had forgiven him, how could inot he is my world, I adore him.
No comments:
Post a Comment