Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekend update...

It's been eleven days since I spoke to him, one week since his last email and 21 hours since I last contacted him.....and I am fighting the urge to sign into my email account, because I know I will send him an email or something....I'm psychotic!

So I woke up this morning all the contents of my closet were on the floor in one huge pile....I don't remember doing it, I guess I went on one of my Ambien driven night adventures I didn't drink that much the night before....I went to church I took confession this morning. Maybe the bad things that have been happening to me are because I haven't been in such a long time, maybe if I repented some things make work out for me more. I lit a candle for Yaya and Uncle H. I came home, threw everything back into my closest, and went back to bed.Got up made apple pie, not sure why I had apples and pastry and needed something to do with my time. Then I spent the rest of the day changing all my passwords from navibear711 to anything that doesn't remind me of my boyfriend. Cried for a while, had a heart to heart with my stuffed rabbit, not Ambien induced, unfortunately that was all me.. I sometimes have these conversations in my head, and sometimes I speak out loud, and today was one of those days where I mulled over the unfairness of life and how everything sucks.. Bunny agrees..

No comments:

Post a Comment