Friday, November 25, 2011

If I Die Young...


 

A penny for my thoughts,
Oh no,
I'll sell em' for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
and maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing
funny when you're dead how people start listening

If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song.....



I don't know why I have always known I will die young. I just don't think I have long in this life, probably because everything good I ever have I lose, and the best thing you can have in this life is...life..and somehow I just know I'll be cheated out of that too...The idea of death used to freak the fuck out of me. But just recently I have seen it from a different light. If there is an afterlife and I died young, I'd have less sins to atone for. If there isn't an afterlife then I am out of my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment