Monday, November 21, 2011

The end of the world



You know how in movies, two people fall in love, then something really bad happens, and then they overcome it and run back into each other’s arms at the last minute  and kiss in the rain and live happily ever after? Well, in real life, two people fall in love, then something really bad happens, and then it's the end.
I begged, I cried, I pleaded, I humiliated myself, and I got nothing back. All I wanted was 2 minutes of his life, to apologize and tell him I understood he wouldn’t give it to me
I’ve often scoffed at girls who act like it’s the end of the world when they lose a boyfriend, but now I understand. Losing someone you love so much, for no apparent reason, really fucking sucks, it hurts like a motherfucker and no matter how much you cry or how much snot runs out of your nose, it still fucking hurts after the tears are gone so you cry some more, and scream at how unfair the world is. But nothing helps, not the Ambien, not the tequila, not the tears… fuck my life…..seriously I know with time it’s going to get better but right now I can’t stand how much it hurts.
It really does feel like the end of the world and I apologize to every blog post I ever read similar to this where I called the writer a loser for wanting to die over something as stupid as an ex-boyfriend.
Thing is when you’ve met your soul mate the one you know you want to spend your life with, the one who asks you to be his wife and have his babies  and then it doesn’t work out… what do you have to look forward to? No one else will be him, no one else will understand me like him, or make me laugh, like him.
I don't want someone else, I don't want someone better, I want him, I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment