As a happy go blogger and an active commenter on many a website, I respect that
everyone is entitled to their opinion, and has the right to express that opinion on the comments section of any website. I might not like that opinion, I might not agree with that opinion, but I respect your right to have it. Even when the opinion is inane, bigoted or just down right ignorant, I still think having an opinion is better than having no opinion at all. Nothing bothers me much, I'm not easily offended, but the one thing that does get up my ass is when someone comments on an article or column or another blog with "Who cares".
I have seen this comment, on a myriad of topics from the birth of Prince George to the deaths of civilians in drone attacks carried out by the military.
Really that's all you could muster up to say, are you really that mindless that the only thing you can think of is "Who cares" Well let me tell you who cares.....YOU apparently. Let's see, you searched the internet for this article, you read it from beginning to end, you then signed up or logged into the website so you could be able to comment on the article and then you write "Who cares"?!?!
Doesn't it seem moronic to you that you went through all that just to post a useless comment on an article you deem worthless and nonsensical.....?

No comments:
Post a Comment