Monday, August 5, 2013

Shark week

Happy Shark Week everyone!!!! This is Sharkie every year during Shark Week he leaves his regular place on my bed to wherever the TV is to watch his brethren, hunt, kill and eat all manner of things.
Sharks simultaneously fascinate and terrify me. I have watched Shark Week for as long as I can remember, as a little girl curled up in the crook of my mother's arm, as a teenager, surrounded by "protection" cushions on the TV room floor with my older brothers. And now as an adult after a long day at work, with my feet up and ice tea in my hand.
Playing Shark was one of our favorite pool games as kids, we'd all swim around the pool and the designated shark would try to grab our feet and pull us under, if you got pulled under, you automatically became the shark....good times!

I am loving this year's Snuffy the Seal Shark Week commercial, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment